REFUND & DELIVERY POLICY
Once the customer paid for connection, refund will be processed as per the following policies –
- Refund will be made within 10 working days after service cancellation by the subscriber.
- Bank or Payment Gateway charge may be deducted subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant Bank or Payment Gateway.
- Once installation is done, installation fee will be deducted from refund amount.
Inspire Broadband shall provide the services to the subscriber within 3 working days. However, in case of any delay, Inspire Broadband will notify the subscriber as soon as it is reasonably practicable.
Cancellation of request for connection will be allowed for the following reasons –
- Location of the customer is out of coverage of Inspire Broadband.
- Technical issues at the customer’s end which renders providing connection unfeasible.
- Change of decision by the customer after providing a logical reason that is acceptable and agreed from both ends.